Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for your flight to Vilnius, Lithuania.
Upon arrival, Start tour to Vilnius Bishop Palace & Cathedral Basilica, Pilies Street, St Anne & Bernardine Church, & St Michael’s Church, Orthodox Church, Gate of Dawn and Vilnius University. We will head to Hill of Three Crosses where legend has it that long ago seven monks were crucified here, and four were thrown into the Vilnius River afterwards. The first crosses were erected on the hill in the 17th century in memory of these monks. During free time, you may visit the Hale Market, one of the oldest in Vilnius, built in 1906. You will be able to find all kinds of seasonal veggies & fruits from local farmers or tasty buns
Today, we will visit Trakai, the former capital of Lithuania, which is situated on an island in the middle of a lake. The 14th century red brick castle now houses the Art Museum. The castles of Trakai are the best known works of defensive architecture in Lithuania. The old town of Trakai, which includes the Island and the Peninsula Castles, surrounded by lakes, is one of the most impressive and most picturesque locations in Europe.We will have a traditional lunch and Kybyn tasting at local restaurant. There will be kybyn cooking demonstration and tasting of this traditional karaim dish in a real karaim community house, located in Trakai. The chance to taste national Karaim cuisine, which is famed for its oriental aromas. Kybyn are prepared according to old recipes saved in Karaims families. Cozy halls with traditional Karaims ornamentation, covered outside terraces on shore of the island.
(Suggested visit to Kaunas city tour Kaunas is the second largest city in Lithuania after Vilnius and the historical centre of economic, academic, and cultural life)
After breakfast, transfer to Siauliai – the fourth largest city in Lithuania and the downtown has been ravages in both World Wars. A photo stop at the Hill of Crosses, it is famous for thousands of big and little crosses built on an old mound making the place unique in the world. Then, proceed to Riga – Latvia’s Capital and largest city.
(Suggested Visit the Rundale Palace, the ‘most magnificent masterpiece of baroque architecture in the Baltic States.)
This morning we start the City tour – Riga Cathedral (Entrance included), commonly called the Doma Cathedral, as the word “Dome” comes from the German DOM meaning ‘cathedral’, one of the most recognizable landmarks in Latvia. Tour in the Old Town, visit of St Peter’s Basilica, House of Blackheads, the Swedish Gate, Mentzendorff’s House, Riga Castle, The Great Guild & Small Guild and the Cat House. Freedom Monument erected in 1935 to celebrate Latvia’s independence, University of Latvia, the Opera House
Leaving in the morning for Tallin via Parnu for lunch – the fourth largest city in Estonia, it is a popular summer holiday resort seaside city with a small harbor in the South-Western part of Estonia. Then, head to Tallinn for overnight stay.
Visit Narva Castle. The most eastern part of Estonia near to Russia boarder.
An orientation tour walk through the city, Medieval Old Town, one of the best preserved Hanseatic town centres in the world, St Olaf Church, Upper Tallinn to see the amazing view of Lower Tallinn and the medieval spires of the town walls.
Visit 19th century Orthodox Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, and an 800 year old castle – the Toompea Castle & Tall Herman’s Tower. Then catch a ferry to Helsinki – the Capital city of Finland.
Free at leisure until time to catch a plane to Helsinki.
(Suggested full day tour in Helsinki and Porvoo with lunch)
Arrive home in Singapore with a sweet and memorable holiday with CS Travel.
• A minimum group size of 15 passengers is required for a confirmed departure.
• The sequence of the itinerary, flight schedules and hotels are subject to change without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
• During major events, accommodation may be re-located to another city without prior notice.
• In the event that a place of visit is fully booked or closed due to public engagement, it will be replaced with an alternative.
• All guides are English speaking, if a Chinese guide is required, additional charges may applies
• Only SQ fly direct, all other carrier will need to transit via its capital
• Should there be any discrepancies over the English and Chinese Version of the Itinerary, we shall follow accordingly to the English Version.
• We, as a Travel Agent shall not be held responsible in the event of a flight delay which can lead to disruptions in the itinerary.
• Tour Fare does not Include All Airport Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, Visa Application Fees, Tipping, Porterages and all expenses of a Personal Nature