Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport. Depart for Tashkent, the capital of Uzbekistan aboard national carrier Uzbekistan Airlines.
Meet and greet upon arrival at Tashkent International Airport. Proceed to domestic airport for a short 1h 40min flight to Urgench. Arrival in Urgench and take a 30 min drive to Khiva. Embark on an excursion along the historical complex Ichan-Kala that is included into the UNESCO World Heritage List. Visit Ismail Khodja Mausoleum, Muhammad Amin Khan Madrasah, and Citadel Kunya-Ark, Kalta Minor Tower, Tash-Khovli Palace, Pakhlavan Mahmud Mausoleum and Djuma Mosque. Dinner in local restaurant. Overnight in Khiva.
Depart for Bukhara via Kyzyl-Kum desert along the Caravan road (approximately 7 hours’ drive) On arriving Bukhara, check in hotel for some rest after the long trip. Dinner and overnight in Bukhara.
Visit Ark Citadel, Bolo-Khauz Mosque, Samanides Mausoleum and Chashma Ayub. Visit Nodir Devonbegi Madrasah, Lyabi-Khauz Complex, Poi Kalon Ensemble (Pedestal of the Great) – religious heart of sacred Bukhara that consists of Minaret Kalon , Kalon Mosque .
Continue a stroll to the trader domes (Kompol Bazaar), a trading point that consists of Toki Saraffon (the Dome of Money changers), Toki-Telpak Furushon (the Dome of Cap makers), Toki Zargaron (the Dome of jewelers) and Tim Abdullakhan (the Center of silk). Overnight at the hotel.
Depart for Samarkand via the city of Gijduvan. Visit the house-museum of a famous ceramist. Gijduvan ceramics was presented by their craftsmen in numerous competitions and festivals, where it enjoyed the highest accolades. Continue our journey in approximately 3.5 hours to Samarkand, an interesting city known as “Crossroad of Culture”. Overnight in Samarkand.
Full day city tour of Samarkand. Visit the famous Registan Square that consists of Madrasah Ulugbek, Madrasah Sher-Dor and Madrasah Tillya-Kori. Visit Gur Emir Mausoleum – Tamerlane’s Tomb. Visit cathedral mosque Bibi-Khanum which was named after the oldest wife of Tamerlan (this largest mosque in Central Asia was never used since the day it was built). Visit Ulugbek Observatory (Ulubek is the grandson of Amir Timur and a great astronomer). Visit Shakhi Zinda Necropolis of Timurids (which include the mausoleum of Kusam Ibn Abbas, the cousin of the Prophet Muhammed). Return to hotel for the night.
After breakfast, drive out of the city to visit Silk Paper Factory, a place where one can see and participate in the process of silk paper production that being kept from generation to generation. Return to the city and proceed to Siyob National Bazaar where you can mingle with the locals and perhaps purchase traditional sweets, nuts and souvenirs. In the afternoon, proceed to Samarkand Railway Station. Catch 17:00-19:10 high-speed (AFROSIYOB) train back to Tashkent. Arrival Tashkent and transfer to the hotel for dinner and the night.
After breakfast, embark on a city tour of new Tashkent. Visit the Independence Square, Amir Temur Statue and local Broadway, Alisher Navoi Theatre Square and Monument of Courage. Experience a ride in Tashkent’s metro. Leaving the city behind, we head to the Chimgan Mountains (approximately 2 hours’ drive), which geographically belongs to the south-western Tien Shan Mountain Range. Take a cable-chair lift (subject to weather condition) to the top of the mountain; enjoy and take photos of beautiful scenery of the mountains and river valleys. Return to the valley to check in to your hotel near Charvak Reservoir. Free time to enjoy seasonal activities such as horse riding, water spots, quadra-cycles, paragliding, skiing, snowboarding etc at your own expense). Dinner and overnight in Chimgan resort.
After breakfast, return to Tashkent. Explore the old part of Tashkent, visiting Khazrati Imam Complex, where the world famous Quran of Caliph Uthman – Ottoman and gold hair of Prophet Muhammad is preserved. You may wish to do some last minute shopping at ALAY market and CHORSU national oriental bazaar for dried fruits, sweets, local produce and souvenirs. After dinner, transfer to Tashkent International Airport for your onwards flight.
We hope that you have had an enjoyable vacation with CS Travel and we look forward to bring you to your next holiday destination.
1. Tour Guide Service Fee (Compulsory) : USD10 x 10 Days = USD100 per person (whole Trip)
2. Minimum group size of 15passengers is required for a confirmed departure. Group size of 2-14passengers, the tour can be operated at CS Travel’s discretion; passengers need to accept the arrangement.
3. Group of 15 passengers will have a tour leader to accompany the tour throughout. Tour operated in English, unless specified.
4. All Itinerary are subject to changes (due to Flight Schedules, Land and Sea Transport and other causes of an unpredictable nature) and final confirmation from our overseas land operators. Our company, as a Travel Agent cannot be held responsible for any changes so being made to the itineraries due to any but not limiting to the above mentioned factors.
5. Should there be any discrepancies over the English and Chinese Version of the itinerary, we shall follow accordingly to the English version.
6. We, as a Travel Agent shall not be held responsible in the event of a flight delay which can lead to disruptions in the itinerary.
7. During major events and festivals, accommodation may be re-located to outside of the city or in another city without prior notice.