Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for our flight to London.
• Proceed for city tour to see the Trafalgar square -which commemorates Lord Nelson’s defeat of the French Fleet at the battle of Trafalgar in 1805. Move on to Whitehall, Downing street, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, Tower Bridge, London Eye
• Drive to Stratford-Upon-Avon –visit world-famous playwright Shakespeare’s birthplace
• Bicester Village – visit Chic outlet for factory price branded
• Head to Bath to visit Roman bath museum – a well preserved Roman historical site of a public bathing complex
• Next stop is the mysterious Stonehenge, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
• Depart to Paris by Eurostar (2nd class) –high speed train that traverse the Channel Tunnel underneath the English Channel.
• Arrival in Paris, free at leisure till dinner time.
* Note: In the event Eurostar fully booked, we reserved the right to change either flight or ferry to Paris.
• Half-day guided sightseeing tour cover the glorious Arc De Triomphe that was erected by Napoleon in 1806 as a memorial to his victorious army which has since 1919 become a National monument to the unknown soldiers of France.
• Drive pass one of the largest squares in the world – Place de La Concorde and the Champs Elysees that was laid in the 17th Century, with 12 avenues radiating like rays of light from a star.
• The famous Eiffel Tower, built for the exhibition of 1889. Take a lift up to the 2nd level for a charming panorama of Paris.
• Continue to the grand Notre Dame and pass by Louvre Museum and its glistering Glass Pyramid.
• Free at your own leisure for your own shopping spree at shopping paradise Gallery Lafayette.
(In the event of Eiffel tower is fully booked, we will replace by Montparnasse Tower (The Most Beautiful view of Paris on 56th floor observatory)
• Brussels – photo stop at Atomium. Drive pass the Royal Palace at Leaken.
• See Manneken Pis and the beautiful Grand Place.
• Board the glass-domed waterbus for a cruise along the canals of Amsterdam.
• Visit Diamond Factory.
• Free at leisure till transfer to the airport for your flight departure.
• Arrive home in Singapore with a sweet and memorable holiday with CS Travel.
• A minimum group size of 15 passengers is required for a confirmed departure.
• The sequence of the itinerary, flight schedules and hotels are subject to change without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
• During major events, accommodation may be re-located to another city without prior notice.
• In the event that a place of visit is fully booked or closed due to public engagement, it will be replaced with an alternative.
• All guides are English speaking, if a Chinese guide is required, additional charges may applies
• Only SQ fly direct, all other carrier will need to transit via its capital
• Should there be any discrepancies over the English and Chinese Version of the Itinerary, we shall follow accordingly to the English Version.
• We, as a Travel Agent shall not be held responsible in the event of a flight delay which can lead to disruptions in the itinerary.
• Tour Fare does not Include All Airport Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, Visa Application Fees, Tipping, Porterages and all expenses of a Personal Nature