• Tonight, assemble at the Singapore Changi International airport for your flight to the beautiful Iceland.
• Take a domestic flight and fly to Iceland Capital ~ REYKJAVIK
• Upon arrival, check in to hotel and enjoy free at leisure till dinner.
• Begin our Golden Circle journey where you will visit some of Iceland’s most stunning sights.
• Thingvellir National Park ~ visit the Gullfoss (Golden Falls) waterfall created by the river Hvítá. A place of historical significance and geological interest.
• Continue to visit Geysir geothermal a highly active Geysir Hot Spring Area with boiling mud pits exploding geysers and the lively Strokkur which spouts water up to 30 meters into the air every few minutes.
• Enroute view the Seljalandsfoss and Skogarfoss. Seljalandsfoss is a narrow but high waterfall, plunging over the mountainside of West Eyjafjöll. If time permits, you may consider joining an optional tour to visit Sólheimajökull Glacier Walk to experience the amazing glacier tour of Southern Iceland
• The town of Vik is famous for its black sand beaches and its proximity to Dyrholaey, a naturally formed arch in the cliff that is so big, ships can sail through it at certain tides. It´s a former island of volcanic origin hence is surrounded by black sand beaches and green meadows, this 120m high precipice was created by an eruption thousands of years ago. The name Dyrholaey means “door Hill Island” in Icelandic.
• Reykjavik city tour with a view of the Höf›i House ~ built in 1909 one of the most beautiful and historical significant building in the Reykjavik area.
• Hallgrímskirkja church the landmark of the city ~ the church features most notably, a gargantuan pipe organ designed and constructed by a German organ builder. Standing tall at an impressive 15m and weighing a remarkable 25 tons.
• Today, enjoy the amazing Blue Lagoon geothermal spa, famous for its healing mineral – rich water surrounded by jet-black basalt lava.
Today, fly to the transit city for another night stay before fly back to Singapore. Free at leisure upon arrival
Transfer to airport for your flight back home to Singapore! We hope you have a wonderful experience with our tour and looking forward on your next trip with CS!
Arrive Home sweet Home!!
• The sequence of the itinerary, flights schedules and hotels are subject to change without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
• Activities are subject to weather conditions.
• During major events or festivals, accommodation may be re-located to outside of the city or in another city without prior notice.