• Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for our luxury flight to largest city of Switzerland, Zurich.
• Welcome to lovely and romantic Switzerland, after passing through customs and meeting your friendly driver.
• Proceed to Rapperswil which is named the ‘City of Roses’, located at the east side of the Lake Zurich. This charming little town of Rapperswil’s main sights are concentrated in Altstadt of Rapperswil and can be seen while strolling through the medieval alleys. The main sights of Rapperswil are its Rose Gardens, RapperswilCastle, Deer inhabit lands surrounding the castle.
• After, we shall proceed to Black Forest– the largest forest in Germany! Arrive at the tourist resort township of Titisee, home to Germany’s largest Cuckoo Clock Centre! After lunch, you will have some free time to shop for cuckoo clocks.
• After breakfast, we shall start our city sightseeing at Saint Gallen. The city lies amidst rolling countryside. Around the Old town of Saint Gallen, you will see a picturesque quarter, scattered with many well preserved buildings and houses.
• View the famous Abbey of Saint Gallen, which was one of the chief Benedictine Abbeys in Europe for many centuries. Visit the imposing Baroque Cathedral that lies adjacent to the old town.
• Thereafter travels towards to the historical, administrative and religious capital of Graubunden–Chur, is home to many building or other sites that are listed as Swiss Heritage sites of national significance. Enjoy the Old city and Church of St. Martin after that we will process to Davos for overnight stay.
• After breakfast, we take a Scenic Train travel to Saint Moritz with mesmerizing beauty of the natural surrounding. Thereafter, we shall travel to Lugano where we shall stay for the night.
After breakfast, proceed to Zermatt – a car free village located at the bottom of Zermatt’s famous swissalps – Matterhorn. You may want to embark on a trip up Matterhorn.
This morning, we shall travel towards Interlaken – which lies between the lakes of Thun and Brienz and is overlooked by the Jungfrau Mountain. Then, free at leisure till dinner. You may choose to take a stroll in the beautiful village.
Today, free at your own leisure. You may want to simply relax and embark on a scenic feast of snow-capped peaks, rushing torrents and sunlit alpine meadows bright with flowers! Why don’t you consider taking an optional journey to Grindelwald and the “Valley of Waterfalls” or see the world of glaciers –Jungfraujoch, Top of Europe – travelling through some breathtaking alpine scenery.
After breakfast, we will take the train to Lucerne. Then, transfer to Zug for the orientation tour – include the famous Church St. Oswald (outside view) and Burg Zug castle (outside view).
After breakfast, we shall transfer to Zurich airport. If time permit you may have some free at leisure till transfer to the airport for flight back home to Singapore.
Arrive home in Singapore with a sweet and memorable holiday with CS Travel, we look forward for you to join out tour once again.
• A minimum group size of 15 passengers is required for a confirmed departure.
• The sequence of the itinerary, flight schedules and hotels are subject to change without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
• During major events, accommodation may be re-located to another city without prior notice.
• In the event that a place of visit is fully booked or closed due to public engagement, it will be replaced with an alternative.
• All guides are English speaking, if a Chinese guide is required, additional charges may applies
• Only SQ fly direct, all other carrier will need to transit via its capital
• Should there be any discrepancies over the English and Chinese Version of the Itinerary, we shall follow accordingly to the English Version.
• We, as a Travel Agent shall not be held responsible in the event of a flight delay which can lead to disruptions in the itinerary.
• Tour Fare does not Include All Airport Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, Visa Application Fees, Tipping, Porterage and all expenses of a Personal Nature