Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for our flight to Milan–Italy.
• Sightseeing tour to see Gothic Duomo – second largest church in Italy. Walk thru the 19th century victor Emmanuelle II Galleria and famous LA Scala Opera House.
(Note: Fidenza Village (Shopping Destination) will be given to client on morning flight arrival group)
• Today, travel to the beautiful town of Engelberg for a series of cable cars to the snow-capped Mount Titlis for a panoramic view at 10,000 feet from the roof of the Alps.
• Thereafter you may have experience chance to take a Scenic train about 43 mins from Engelberg to Lucerne. After arrive will take a bus Photo stop at The Lion Monument-a masterful stone sculpturein honor of the heroic Swiss Guards of Louis XVI during the French Revolution. Next, visit the renovated 14th Century covered wooden Chapel Bridge. Enjoy your shopping at World famous’ Bucherer retail for fine watch, jewelry and Swiss souvenir.
• Driving through the Lake Titisee (Black Forest region) – the largest forest in Germany.(EXCLUSIVE TITISEE LAKE CRUISE) [ Mid April to Oct ] **
• Visit Drubba Cuckoo Clock workshop where one will be able to see demonstration on the assembly of the cuckoo clock .Enjoy famous local Germany lunch (Germany Pork Knuckle with Black Forest Gateau) and you may have a chance to taste Germany ice wine).
• Cologne is the fourth most populous city in Germany
• Cologne – home of 4,711 and one of the busiest and oldest cities in Germany. See the Roman Catholic Cathedral-Cologne Cathedral, was declared a World Heritage site in 1996. If time permit, you have chance to buy the famous brand German man perfume.
• Board the glass-doomed waterbus for a cruise along the canals of Amsterdam.
• Visit Diamond Cutting Factory.
• Zaanse Schans is the Netherlands in a nutshell: a town of traditional Dutch crafts and architecture, with six windmills, a wooden shoe workshop, a cheese farm and more.
• If time permit, stroll along Dam Square at your own leisure.
• During Tulips seasons Zaanse Schans will be replace by visit Keukenhof Garden ( opening period 21st March to 19th May )
• Today we will travel to Brussels – capital of Belgium
• Brussels – photo stop at Atomium
• See the famous Manneken Pis statue the icon of the city
• View the beautiful Grand Place and Hotel de Ville de Bruxelles
• Half-day guided sightseeing tour cover the glorious Arc De Triomphe that was erected by Napoleon in 1806 as a memorial to his victorious army which has since 1919 become a National monument to the unknown soldiers of France.
• Drive pass one of the largest squares in the world – Place de La Concorde and the Champs Elysees that was laid in the 17th Century, with 12 avenues radiating like rays of light from a star.
• The famous Eiffel Tower, built for the exhibition of 1889. Take a lift up to the 2nd level for a charming panorama of Paris.
• Continue to view of Notre Dame Cathedral and drive pass Louvre Museum and Alexander III Bridge
• Free at your own leisure for your own shopping spree at shopping paradise Gallery Lafayette.
(In the event of Eiffel tower is fully booked, we will replace by Montparnasse Tower. The Most Beautiful view of Paris on 56th floor observatory)
• Today is free on your own leisure. You may do more shopping in this shoppers’ paradise or visit the Palace of Versailles or fun-filled Disneyland.
• Free at leisure till transfer to the airport for your flight departure.
Arrive home in Singapore with a sweet and memorable holiday with CS Travel.
• Depart by 2nd-Class EUROSTAR to London. Dim Sum Lunch after arrival, half day guided sightseeing tour in London showcasing the Trafalgar Square, Whitehall, Downing Street, Houses of Parliament, “Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, Tower Bridge and London Eye. (Please take note in the event that EUROSTAR is fully booked, we reserve the right to change either to flight or ferry to London with or without prior notice).
• Free at leisure till transfer to the airport for your flight back home to Singapore.
• Arrive back home to Singapore with a sweet and memorable holiday with CS Travel;
We look forward to your next tour with US again.