Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for our flight to Istanbul.
* Welcome to Tantalising Turkey! You won’t be able to forget travelling through this exotic land which sits at the crossroads of Asia and Europe
* Sultan Ahmed Mosque (Blue Mosque) is historic mosque in Istanbul, popularly known for the blue tiles adorning the walls of its interior.
* Hagia Sophia Church Museum one of the greatest marvels of architecture, constructed as a basilica in the 6th.century by Emperor Justinian.
* Hippodrome of Constantinople center of sportive (chariot races, athletics) events and political activities of the old city. Obelisk of Theodosius, Serpentine Column and German Fountain of Wilhelm II are the monuments decorating Hippodrome.
* Topkapi Palace, the imperial seat of the government of The Ottoman Empire between 1485 and 1856, exhibiting imperial treasury, Chinese porcelain, weapons, calligraphy section etc.
* After lunch enjoy ferry ride cross Marmara Sea drive to Canakkale.
* Ancient city of Troy and the infamous wooden horse. It is best known for being the focus of the Trojan War.
* Pergamon, ascend to Acropolis by cable car – an architectural masterpiece that is perched on the city’s highest point. We will visit some of the sites include the Altar of Zeus, Temple of Athena, the library , theatre , arsenals and temple of Trajan. .
* Stopover at a Turkish Delights and Apple Tea outlet in Kusadası – a town on the Aegean coast of Turkey.
* Start our day with an upbeat fashion showcasing high quality Leather products made in Turkey.
* Ephesus Ancient city. People visiting Ephesus today can visualize the city when it was the capital of the province. In Ephesus highlights include Double Church, the Library of Celcius, the Temple of Hadrian, the Fountain of Trajan and the Theater and drive to see the remaining of Temple of Artemis which was one of the seven wonders of ancient world. After lunch drive to Pamukkale (Cotton Castle).
* Hierapolis, UNESCO World Heritage Site which was the ancient Greek city on top of hot springs.
* Cotton Castle where Calcareous hot springs descending over cliffs have created fascinating travertine’s in the form of white terrace and basins.
* Konya ~ the famous old capital city of the Seljuk Empire with many fine examples of Turkish Islamic art and architecture.
* Mevlana museum which is the mausoleum of Jalal ad-Din Muhammad Rumi, a Sufi mystic also known as Mevlâna or Rumi. It was also the dervish lodge (tekke) of the Mevlevi order.
* Overnight at Capadocia.
* Underground City, Kaymaklı Underground City is contained within the citadel of Kaymaklı. The houses in the village are constructed around the nearly one hundred tunnels. The tunnels are still used today as storage areas, stables, and cellars.
* Goreme Open Air Museum which resembles a vast monastic complex composed of scores of refectory monasteries placed side-by-side, each with its own fantastic church. The Goreme Open Air Museum has been a member of UNESCO World Heritage List since 1984.
* Discover the history and tradition of Turkish carpets in a local carpet workshop.
* Uchisar. The Uchisar is the tallest point in Cappadocia, has many hotels, some of them with cave rooms.
* Avanos Pottery Village, set on the banks of the Kizilirmak (Red River).
* Enjoy show at the Cave Restaurant and be entertained by the Belly Dancing and Folklore Show with free flow of drinks. Suggested Optional: Hot air ballooning over the charming landscape during sun rise. Passenger can opt to join/not join hot air balloon voyage at their own risk.
* Ankara, the capital of Turkey since 1923.
* The Anitkabir which is the mausoleum of Ataturk (the founder and the first president of Republic of Turkey), stands alone, massive and bold, a statement of the strength and stability which were part of his legacy to the nation.
* Driver to Bolu for overnight stay.
* Drive back to Istanbul. Grand Bazaar which is one of the largest and oldest covered markets in the world, with more than 58 covered streets and over 1,200 shops. Opened in 1461, it is well known for its jewelry, pottery, spice, and carpet shops.
Suggested Optional: Bosphorus Cruise
* Free at leisure till transfer to the airport for your flight back. Upon arrival Doha, will transfer to hotel for rest.
After breakfast, check out from the hotel. Drive pass Qatar National Museum. And go through at the famous Al-Corniche which provides a four-mile coastal route with panoramic views of the famous architectural skyline of Doha and explore the busy West Bay. Photo-stop at the iconic Pearl Monument situation at the entrance of The Old Dhow Harbour. Discover The Pearl-Qatar, an extraordinary artificial island. Then, explore Katara, the stunning cultural village. Continue with The Museum of Islamic Arts (MIA), the iconic museum including pieces covering over a thousand years of Islamic Art. Locate Falcon Shops and stroll along Souq Waqif where you can experience the traditional market, the smell of the spices at the Spice Market and at the famous Gold Souq where you will see beautiful jewels in silver and gold handcrafted by skilled artisans. Transfer to Airport for your departure flight back home.
Arrive home in Singapore with a sweet and memorable holiday with CS travel; we look forwards for you to join our tour once again.
• A minimum group size of 15 passengers is required for a confirmed departure.
• The sequence of the itinerary, flight schedules and hotels are subject to change without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
• During major events, accommodation may be re-located to another city without prior notice.
• In the event that a place of visit is fully booked or closed due to public engagement, it will be replaced with an alternative.
• All guides are English speaking, if a Chinese guide is required, additional charges may applies
• Only SQ fly direct, all other carrier will need to transit via its capital
• Should there be any discrepancies over the English and Chinese Version of the Itinerary, we shall follow accordingly to the English Version.
• We, as a Travel Agent shall not be held responsible in the event of a flight delay which can lead to disruptions in the itinerary.
• Tour Fare does not Include All Airport Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, Visa Application Fees, Tipping, Porterages and all expenses of a Personal Nature