Start your pleasant journey with a flight to Athens also known as Athina ~ the capital and the largest city of Greece; one of the world oldest cities.
Today we shall start our classical tour; first we shall head west along the coastal highway to see the amazing Corinth Canal (short photo shoot). We shall have the overnight stay in Itea or Delphi.
Today, we shall visit the archaeological site on the slopes of Mt. Parnassus and see the sanctuary of Apollo Pythios filled with monuments and the treasuries of the Athenian and also the museum. Thereafter, you shall depart for Kalambaka.
After breakfast, we shall visit the most impressive scenery, ageless monasteries containing priceless historical and religious treasurers suspended between earth and the sky (Monasteries of Meteora). Return to Athens via Trikala, Lamia on the way we shall make a short stop to see Leonida’s Monument – the Spartan Leader at Thermopylae.
After breakfast, transfer to Piraeus port for a fast ferry to Santorini, a volcanic island in the Cyclades that rests in the middle of the Aegean, one of the most picturesque islands in Greece. Upon arrival, transfer to the hotel and have some free time. In the evening, proceed for a sunset dinner. Enjoy your wonderful dinner along the breathtaking views of the Aegean Sea.
Spend the day at your leisure at the most breathtaking island, You may join an optional full-day excursion to discover Santorini at your own expense.
**Optional : Wine Tasting, 1-way donkey & cable car ride at the old port & Oia Village, Beautiful black beach of Kamari, Profitis Ilias Mountain for a photo stop
Board a boat to Mykonos. Upon your arrival on the island, visit the capital of Mykonos, Ano Mera, home to the Monastery of Panagia Tourliani. Move towards the Paradise Beach and Agios loannis Beach. Continue with a walking tour in the picturesque bay of Mykonos Old Town. Stroll past the cube-shaped, whitewashed, houses in this historic fishing village. Stop to investigate the highlights including Little Venice, the Church of Paraportiani, and The Windmills.
After breakfast, half day excursion to Delos Island by boat from Mykonos. The island of Delos is one of the most important mythological, historical, and archaeological sites in Greece. Island of Delos is the mythological birthplace of the twin gods Apollo and Artemis, it was a major religious center and port during the 1st millennium B.C.
Board a ferry to Rafina port. Upon arrival, start the half day city tour by make a short stop at the Panathenaic Olympic Stadium the only major stadium in the world built entirely of white marble and the first Olympic games of the modern era held in 1896. Continue, and pass by the Presidential residence (ex Royal Palace), the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Hadrian’s Arch, the Parliament, the Constitution Square, the University, and the National Library. Next, on the Acropolis visit the Architectural Masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens: The Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and finally “the harmony between material and spirit”, the monument that “puts order in the mind”, the Parthenon. Continue and visit the place where at last the statues found their home and admire the wonders of the classical era: The new Acropolis museum. Greek and Mediterranean dishes at a one-star Michelin Restaurant.
After Breakfast, free at leisure.
**Optional : Visit Aegina island , Poros island and Hydra island
After breakfast, before transfer to the airport for your flight back home. Will bring you to McArthur Glen Designer Outlets for last minute shopping.
Home sweet Home!! We hope you had an enjoyable vacation with CS TRAVEL and looking forward to bring you to your next holiday destination!
• A minimum group size of 15 passengers is required for a confirmed departure.
• The sequence of the itinerary, flight schedules and hotels are subject to change without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
• During major events, accommodation may be re-located to another city without prior notice.
• In the event that a place of visit is fully booked or closed due to public engagement, it will be replaced with an alternative.
• All guides are English speaking, if a Chinese guide is required, additional charges may applies
Only SQ fly direct, all other carrier will need to transit via its capital
• Should there be any discrepancies over the English and Chinese Version of the Itinerary, we shall follow accordingly to the English Version.
• We, as a Travel Agent shall not be held responsible in the event of a flight delay which can lead to disruptions in the itinerary.
• Tour Fare does not Include All Airport Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, Visa Application Fees, Tipping, Porterages and all expenses of a Personal Nature