Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport. Depart for Almaty, the capital of Kazakhstan aboard national carrier Air Astana Airlines.
BURANA TOWER & MUSEUM
ALA TOO SQUARE: is the central square in BISHKEK
VICTORY SQUARE：a public square in the city of BISHKEK. It is dedicated to the Victory in the Victory over Naza Germany.
Ala-National Park: an alpine national park, a natural reserve outside of the city.
Osh Bazaar: Free time to shopping
Take the domestic flight to TASHKENT
Independence Square & Amir Timor Square: erected as a symbol of victory over fascism in World War II.
Take a ride in famous Tashkent metro, among the beautiful subways in the world. First line was opened in 1977.
Chorsu Bazaar, Kukaldash Madrasah & Hast Imam Complex: consists of several madrasahs, mosques and mausoleum.
Othman Quran: the world’s oldest Quran copy dating back to 8th c. Quran belonged to Othman Ibn Affan, the Third Caliph (of the four righteous Caliphs who succeeded the prophet Muhammad).
Today we’ll take train to SAMARKAND.
Zindeh, Mausoleum Guri Emir: most outstanding sights.
Registan Square: a complex of three fascinating centuries, is the main highlight of Sama its beauty and majesty.
Architectural Complex: 11-15th centuries being a part of UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Bibi Khanum Mosque: was built in honor of favorite Tamerlane’s wife, after his successful campaign in India. Tonight you’ll enjoy dinner with Cultural Show Program.
Citadel Ark: which served as a palace for several dynasties of Bukhara Empire.
Samanids Mausoleum: a real masterpiece of architecture of 9th – 10th century.
Chashma Ayub: Job’s well and Bolo – Hauz Mosque, known also as the mosque of forty columns built in honor of Bukhara governor Abu-Fayud Khan.
Nodir Divan Begi: walk along the shopping domes and visit one of the most famous madrasahs of Bukhara.
Poi Kalon Complex: the unique sample of architectural art of Bukhara.
Transfer to MARY (259KM， 5hrs).
Lunch En route.
Arrival MARY, check in to the hotel.
Ancient Merw Ruins: visit Erk Gala, Guyaur Kara, Grand Kiz Kara Ruins, Russian Orthodox Church, Central Bazaar and Juma mosque.
Transfer to airport take a domestic flight to Ashgabat.
Anau mosque ruins & Ahalteke Horse Stables.
Darvaza Gas Crater: middle of Karakum Desert Empire via visit Water Crater.
City Tour: Ertogrul Gazy Mosque, Independence Park, Neutrality Arch, National Museum, Nissa (ENESCO) and Turkmenbashi Mosque Mausoluem.
Today will take a domestic flight to Almaty.
Visit Kok Tobe Hill, President Park and Falcon show.
Chocolate Factory Rahat Green Market.
Shymbulak Ski area: Medeo Dam, Medeo Scting Rink and visit Panfilob Park.
1. Tour Guide: USD 10 x 12 Days = USD 120 per person
2. LOI Registration Fee: USD 14 per person
3. Minimum group size of 15passengers is required for a confirmed departure. Group size of 2-14passengers, the tour can be operated at CS Travel’s discretion; passengers need to accept the arrangement.
4. Group of 15 passengers will have a tour leader to accompany the tour throughout. Tour operated in English, unless specified.
5. All Itinerary are subject to changes (due to Flight Schedules, Land and Sea Transport and other causes of an unpredictable nature) and final confirmation from our overseas land operators. Our company, as a Travel Agent cannot be held responsible for any changes so being made to the itineraries due to any but not limiting to the above mentioned factors.
6. Should there be any discrepancies over the English and Chinese Version of the itinerary, we shall follow accordingly to the English version.
7. We, as a Travel Agent shall not be held responsible in the event of a flight delay which can lead to disruptions in the itinerary.
8. During major events and festivals, accommodation may be re-located to outside of the city or in another city without prior notice.