Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for your flight to Copenhagen.
Upon arrival at Copenhagen today, our sightseeing tour includes The Royal Palace, The marble Church and the Parliament Building. Next visit the world famous Little Mermaid of Copenhagen. She sits on the stone gazing wistfully and waiting for her prince. After lunch, it is free at your own leisure for shopping. In the evening, you may consider visit the famous Tivoli Gardens (Under own expense)
This morning we shall visit Carlsberg Brewery, thereafter you will have free time to explore the town in the afternoon. After lunch, continue travel to Copenhagen Pier to board an overnight cruise to Oslo. Enjoy the sumptuous Scandinavian seafood buffet dinner served on board.
Note: Carlsberg Brewery Copenhagen will closed on Dec 2018 until further notice. It will be replaced by others attraction.
Upon arrival Oslo-capital of Norway we will start our sightseeing tour to Frogner (Vigeland) Park controversial Sculptures with a fantastic panoramic view over Oslo from the Holmenkollen Ski Jump area. Continue our journey to Gol or Geilo for an overnight stay.
Today, we shall travel across Hardanger Bridge ~ one of the longest suspension bridge spans in the world to the western Norway where you will see the most beautiful and classical Norwegian fjords before arriving Bergen. Then, we will proceed to take the Fløibanen Funicular, the most popular attractions in Norway for the spectacular views of Bergen. Thereafter, we will visit the timbered houses along its waterfront, the lively and bustling Old Fish Market and see the 12th Century Maria Church.
Today, we will take the Fjord Cruise on the Longest and Deepest Fjord in the world, The Sognefjord to Flam. Continue for our journey Hemsedal via the newly built tunnel and with outside visit of Borgund stave church – Norway’s oldest stave church from the 12th century.
Transfer to Oslo via Lillehammer, upon arrival Lillehammer, start Orientation drive of the Olympic Town of Lillehammer. After lunch, continue our journey to Oslo.
Continue our journey to Karlstad, better known as the City of Sunshine. Proceed on a city tour to explore this city which is built on the islands and islets which make up the river delta on the northern shore of the largest lake in Sweden, Vanern. Overnight in Stockholm.
After breakfast, we shall proceed on with the city tour – visiting the City Hall where the annual Nobel Prize presentation is held; the parliament house; outside visit of Royal Palace and also some great churches. In the afternoon, transfer to the Pier for your overnight cruise to Helsinki.
Upon arrival, start our half day sightseeing tour with local guide, with outside visit of Senate Square, Sibelius Monument and Temppeliaukio and see the Uspenski Cathedral before transfer for lunch.
Free at leisure till transfer to airport for your flight back to Singapore.
Arrive home in Singapore with a sweet and memorable holiday with CS Travel we look forward for you to join our tour once again.
• A minimum group size of 15 passengers is required for a confirmed departure.
• The sequence of the itinerary, flight schedules and hotels are subject to change without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
• During major events, accommodation may be re-located to another city without prior notice.
• In the event that a place of visit is fully booked or closed due to public engagement, it will be replaced with an alternative.
• All guides are English speaking, if a Chinese guide is required, additional charges may applies.
• Should there be any discrepancies over the English and Chinese Version of the Itinerary, we shall follow accordingly to the English Version.
• We, as a Travel Agent shall not be held responsible in the event of a flight delay which can lead to disruptions in the itinerary.
• Tour Fare does not Include All Airport Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, Visa Application Fees, Tipping, Porterages and all expenses of a Personal Nature.