Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for your flight to Rome.
• Photo stop for Colosseum, one of the most magnificent monuments of ancient Rome built in 72AD. Next stop will be at fountain of Trevi.
• Proceed to St Peter’s Basilica in the Vatican City, the administrative and spiritus capital of Roman Catholicism. If time permits, in the evening, take a breather at the Spanish steps shopping
• This morning, travel towards the historic university of Pisa, famous for its architectural beauty.
• Visit the “Square of Miracles “to appreciate the famous trio, the leaning Tower of Pisa, the Baptistery the Duomo.
• Visit the Italian designer outlet before travelling to Venice
• Our Venice highlight city tour, which include St. Mark’s Square, the Byzantine Basilica, lavish Doges Palace and the Bridge of Sighs.
• Stop at one of the fine Glass Blowing factories where. you will also get the chance to watch the Venetian glass blowers display their skills. You may consider taking the gondola ride as the optional.
After breakfast, transfer to the Medieval resort town of Sirmione for a spectacular view of the Scaliger Castle. Thereafter, continues our journey Milan, upon arrival start our city sightseeing tour to see its Gothic Duomo the 19th century victor Emmanuelle II Galleria where international renowned brands like Prada, Gucci, LV etc are housed.
Thereafter, walking through galleria, we will arrive in Da Vinci Square where you can find a statue of Leonardo Da Vinci as well as the world famous La Scala opera house.
Continue your journey with a visit to Zug – famous of is lower tax in Switzerland. here you will visit the Town Square and see the Rathaus Zug and the Zyt tower and Lake Zug.
• This morning, enjoy your excursion to Jungfraujoch(“Top of Europe”). The peak of the Jungfrau stands at 4158m (13,642ft), from this height, visitors can see the longest glacier in Europe; the 24km (15 miles) long Aletsch Glacier
• Next, travel to Lucerne where we shall take a photo stop at the Lion Monument-a masterful stone sculpture in honor of the heroic Swiss Guards of Louis XVI during the French Revolution. Visit the renovated 14th Century covered wooden Chapel Bridge.
• Enjoy your shopping at World famous’ Bucherer retail for fine watch, jewellery and Swiss souvenir shops.
• Drive through the Lake Titisee (Black Forest region) – the largest forest in Germany.
• Visit Drubba Cuckoo Clock workshop where one will be able to see demonstration on the assembly of the cuckoo clock.
• Enjoy famous local Germany lunch (Germany Pork Knuckle with Black Forest Gateau) and you may have a chance to taste Germany ice wine
• After breakfast continue northbound to Amsterdam, enroute the characteristic canal, dykes and windmills of the Dutch countryside.
• We start a beautiful day in the Capital of Netherland. This city located in the province of North Holland
• We shall continue to explore Amsterdam on our canal cruise in a glass topped boat cruising along the canals.
• Then, visit a Diamond Factory before proceeding to the restaurant for dinner.
• Photo stop at Atomium
• See the famous Manneken Pis
• View the beautiful Grand Place and Hotel de Ville de Bruxelles
• Upon arrival, proceed for French dinner before check in for an overnight stay.
• Half-day guided sightseeing tour cover the glorious Arc De Triomphe.
• Drive pass one of the largest squares in the world – Place de La Concorde and the Champs Elysees that was laid in the 17th Century, with 12 avenues
• The famous Eiffel Tower, built for the exhibition of 1889. Take a lift up to the 2nd level for a charming panorama of Paris.
• Drive pass Louvre Museum and its glistering Glass Pyramid, continue to view of Notre Dame Cathedral
• Free at your own leisure for your own shopping spree at shopping paradise Gallery Lafayette.
(In the event of Eiffel tower is fully booked, we will replace by Montparnasse Tower. The Most Beautiful view of Paris on 56th floor observatory)
• After breakfast free at leisure till transfer to the airport for your flight back home to Singapore.
• Arrive home in Singapore with a sweet and memorable holiday with CS Travel; we look forward for you to join our tour once again.
• A minimum group size of 15 passengers is required for a confirmed departure.
• The sequence of the itinerary, flight schedules and hotels are subject to change without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
• During major events, accommodation may be re-located to another city without prior notice.
• In the event that a place of visit is fully booked or closed due to public engagement, it will be replaced with an alternative.
• All guides are English speaking, if a Chinese guide is required, additional charges may applies