Assemble at Changi International Airport for a pleasant flight to Tokyo.
On arrival, drive to Noboribetsu. Visit sulphurous boiling pond known as “Jigokudani” or Hell Valley. Visit Noboribetsu Marine Park, a modern style marine park featuring a magnificent aquarium where marine life of all kinds including sharks, stingrays jellyfish and salmon swim freely. There are colourful corals too, as well as fascinating Dolphin Show and Sea Lion Show. See the beautiful Danish Nixe Castle & Garden. Drive to Lake Toya, where beautiful virgin forests surround the lake. See Mount Showa, an interesting landform that was raised from a farmland after two years of volcanic activities. Marvel at the beauty of Uzuzan Volcanic Mountains from afar. At the banks of Lake Toya, see Nakajima Island. Ascend to the highest point at Toya-Sairo Lookout, enjoy 360 degrees panoramic view of scenic Lake Toya. Remember to bring your towel for a visit to the local foot spa (ashiyu).
After breakfast, drive towards Otaru, famous for its canal and glasswork shop. Walk along “Classic European Walk”, see the ancient European style architecture building by romantic waterfront. Visit Crystal Museum and Kitachi Glass Galley reputed for its antique lamps and hand-blown glassware and Otaru Orgel Doh, which houses the `Otaru Music box Museum’. The best buildings are to be found in the harbour area and along Otaru Canal, which is prettily lined with lamps. Ascend Mount Tengu on Ropeway for a bird’s eye view of Otaru City. Continue to Sounkyo Gorge, at foot of Mount Daisetsu.
After breakfast , visit Sounkyo Gorge. The gorge has lots of waterfalls, of which Ryusei-no-taki Falls (Shooting Star Falls) and Ginga-no-taki Falls (Milky Way Falls) are worth seeing. Visit Kitanomori Ice Pavilion, the world’s first ice museum. It offers a fantastic, magical, and romantic experience inside a freezing, snowy, and ice-covered world. The Ice Pavilion is kept at a constant temperature of -20C. The highlight of this attraction is a spot where you can experience the mind-blowing temperature of -41C, the coldest temperature ever recorded in Japanese history. Overcoats are provided. Visit Asahikawa Otokoyama Sake Brewery. Before saying goodbye to Asahikawa, enjoy some shopping at Asahikawa Heiwa Dori Shopping Park, home to most of Asahikawa’s large department stores and brand name shops. In the evening, arrive at Sapporo. Visit Susukino “Ramen & Entertainment” Street where the entire street is dominated by ramen stalls. An opportunity to sample the famous Hokkaido ramen at economical prices (own expense). The colourful neon signboards and street lights make the street more vibrant and dazzling, a perfect location to experience Sapporo nightlife.
After breakfast, enjoy a morning walk to Nijo Fish Market, stroll through the market to see Hakkaido crabs and other seafood. Along the way explore Tennuki Koji and Y100 Shop, where affordable buys await all. Continue through the Odori Park, venue of the annual Hokkaido Snow Festival; see the towering NHK Tower and Tokei-Dai (clock tower) which was built in 1878. You can enjoy some moments shopping at the Underground Shopping Mall. Proceed to Sapporo JR Station, where you can spend some time shopping. Visit Hokkaido Jingu Shrine, a large Shinto shrine set in heavily wooded grounds. Thereafter continue to Ishiya White Chocolate Factory, where you can purchase Hokkaido made chocolate.
After breakfast, enjoy some free time at the snow field. All snow activities like skiing, snow mobile, Snow rafting, snow tubing, snowboarding etc will be at own expense. Drive to Mitsui Premium Outlets for some good bargains. Popular brands such as Coach, Burberry, Polo Ralph Lauren, Escada, Paul Smith, Armani Exchange, Salvatore Ferragamo, Dolce & Gabbana, Tommy Hilfiger, Furla, Levi’s, Nike, Timberland, Adidas, Asics, Fila, Billabong etc. are available here.
Note: Occasionally, group might visit Rera Premium Outlets instead of Mitsui Premium Outlets.
Bid farewell to this beautiful country as we board the transfer to the airport for your flight home. We hope you had an enjoyable and memorable vacation with CS Travel and thank you for your support.
1. Sequence of itinerary subject to change without prior notice and/or may operate in reverse cycle.
2. In the event, Mount Tengu cableways is undergoing annual maintenance, it will be replaced with Tanakashuzo Sake Factory & Gallery.
3. Please note that this tour does not go to Tokyo; deviation is not permitted
4. Duration Transit timing may range between 2.5 to 6 hours
• A minimum group size of 15 passengers is required for a confirmed departure.
• The sequence of the itinerary, flight schedules and hotels are subject to change without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
• During major events, accommodation may be re-located to another city without prior notice.
• In the event that a place of visit is fully booked or closed due to public engagement, it will be replaced with an alternative.
• All guides are Chinese speaking, if a English guide is required, additional charges may applies
• Only SQ fly direct (selected season only), all other carrier will need to transit via its capital
• Should there be any discrepancies over the English and Chinese Version of the Itinerary, we shall follow accordingly to the English Version.
• We, as a Travel Agent shall not be held responsible in the event of a flight delay which can lead to disruptions in the itinerary.
• Tour Fare does not Include All Airport Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, Visa Application Fees, Tipping, Porterage and all expenses of a Personal Nature