Begins your vacation with a pleasant flight to Kansai, Osaka.
Upon arrival, meet and greet by our local representative. Take a drive to Kobe. Visit Kobe’s Chinatown is a must – known as `Nankinmachi’ by the locals, where the Chinese community gather. Visit Kobe Harbourland, marvel the majestic Kobe Tower. Drive up Mount Rokko, enjoy bird eye view of Japan’s Inland Sea. Understand the making of Japanese sake at Hakutsuru Sake Museum. After lunch, enroute to Osaka Castle Park, marvel majestic 54.8 metres tall Osaka Castle. In the evening, explore the shopping and eating paradise “Shinsaibashi” – famous for its neon lights and “Dotonbori”.
Commence the day proceeding to Nara sightseeing to visit Todaiji Temple of Daibutsu – the largest bronze Buddha structure in Japan within the serenity of Nara Deer Park where thousands of deers roam freely in its natural enclosure. Our Kyoto tour include visit the UNESCO Heritage Site – Kinkakuji (Golden Pavilion) and Kiyumizu Temple, it has a large verandan supported on hundreds pillars, which was just out over the hillside and was built in 1633. Hitch a bullet train from Gifu to Nagoya. Spend some time exploring the many shoppings at Nagoya Station.
Rise and shine,visit Shirakawa-go Ogimachi Gassho Village, this tranquil mountain village of 113 buildings has been registered in 1995 as part of the World Heritage. Its architectural structure known as “gassho-zukuri” (a house with a thatched gable roof, so named because of its shape resembling hands clasped in prayer: “gassho”), steeply sloping at an angle of 60 degrees for protection against heavy snowfall in winter. Continue to old castle town – Takayama. Walk the narrow street of Sanomachi (the old street of Takayama); it still retains the elegance of an Edo period township of 400 years ago. Rickshaws are wheeled throughout the town. Visit Hirayu Great Falls, where the water is smooth as silk. Enjoy the ashiya (Foot Spa).
After breakfast continue to Hakone National Park where rolling mountains, lakes, fresh air and wonderful hot spas exist side by side. At scenic Lake Ashi, marvel at Mt Fuji from a distance and see the reflection of Mount Fuji in its water. See the red torii gate standing on its water. Thereafter, proceed to Owakudani Boiling Valley where the steam from the Boiling Valley will provide a unique experience to all. Ascend Japan’s most magnificent mountain, Mount Fuji. (Note: Excursion to Mt. Fuji’s 5th station is subject to prevailing weather conditions.) Continue our journey towards the capital city – Tokyo. Passing through Tokyo West Gateway to Shinjuku. Ascend Metropolitan Government Building (closed on Monday), at 45th floor viewing gallery, enjoy a spectacular night view of Tokyo city glitting lights & sparking neon signboards.
Choice of (a) Tokyo City Sightseeing ; or (b) Tokyo Disneyland + Passport Pass Our Tokyo city sightseeing will visit the most popular Asakusa Kannon Buddhist Temple having a history of more than 1,300 years. Its gate has the two famous figures named “The Guardian of Thunder” and the “God of Wind” and be charmed by the traditional souvenir shops along Nakamise Shopping Street. Visit the Ameyoko Street Market for some good bargain for some food stuff. Stop by Odaiba Park where you can take photos of Rainbow Bridge, Tokyo Tower and The Statue of Liberty which is also guarding Tokyo Bay. Explore Shibuya. Gawk at larger- than- life TV screens perched atop the surrounding buildings, blasting pop music videos and commercials beckoning you to spend, spend spend! Look out for Hachiko The Dog Statue – a common meeting place of the local. Adjourn to Harajuku, the hippest place to latest young people’s fashion.
In the evening, bid farewell to this beautiful country before transferring to the airport for your flight home. We hope you had an exciting holiday with CS Travel and thank you for your support!
1. Sequence of itinerary subject to change without prior notice and/or may operate in reverse cycle.
2. Duration Transit timing may range between 2.5 to 6 hours
• A minimum group size of 15 passengers is required for a confirmed departure.
• The sequence of the itinerary, flight schedules and hotels are subject to change without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
• During major events, accommodation may be re-located to another city without prior notice.
• In the event that a place of visit is fully booked or closed due to public engagement, it will be replaced with an alternative.
• All guides are Chinese speaking, if a English guide is required, additional charges may applies
• Only SQ fly direct (selected season only), all other carrier will need to transit via its capital
• Should there be any discrepancies over the English and Chinese Version of the Itinerary, we shall follow accordingly to the English Version.
• We, as a Travel Agent shall not be held responsible in the event of a flight delay which can lead to disruptions in the itinerary.
• Tour Fare does not Include All Airport Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, Visa Application Fees, Tipping, Porterage and all expenses of a Personal Nature