Begins your vacation with a flight to Haneda/Narita (Tokyo).
Upon arrival, meet and greet by local representative. Visit Japan’s most magnificent mountain, Mount Fuji (Ascend to the 5th level of the mountain is subject to prevailing weather conditions). Catch the majestic sights and luxuriate in the picturesque and unforgettable surroundings. Continue to Hakone National Park where rolling mountains, lakes, fresh air and wonderful hot spas exist side by side. Marvel at Mount Fuji from Lake Ashi where you will enjoy true Japan nature atmosphere. See the red torii gate standing on the clear water of the lake. Followed by Owakudani Boiling Valley where steam from the Boiling Valley makes you feel out of this world. Visit US-originated full-scale outlet Gotemba Chelsea Premium Outlets, where you can get a wide range of discounted branded merchandise at affordable prices. Some popular brands include Coach, Burberry, Polo Ralph Lauren, Escada, Paul Smith, Armani Exchange, Salvatore Ferragamo, Furla, Dolce & Gabbana, Tommy Hilfiger, Brooks Brothers, Elle, Furla, Levi’s, Nike, Timberland, Adidas, Asics, Fila, Billabong, Adidas etc.
Our Tokyo sightseeing by train will ascend skyscraper Metropolitan Government Building (closed on Monday and public holidays); at its 51st level observatory deck, have a spectacular view of Tokyo city. Enjoy some time shopping at Isetan Shinjuku. Visit Burberry Blue Label shop. Walk and explore the night entertainment street. Later to Shibuya. Gawk at larger- than- life TV screens perched atop the surrounding buildings, blasting pop music videos and commercials beckoning you to spend, spend spend! Look out for Hachiko The Dog Statue – a common meeting place of the local. Visit the popular Japanese fashion Uniglo Store and Fancl Shop. Adjourn to Harajuku, the hippest place for the latest young people’s fashion. You might be able to see the street fascinating cosplay (Sunday only) performers along its street (subject to weather conditions).
Note: In the event, Metropolitan Government Building Observatory Deck is closed, it will be replaced by Meiji Shrine.
Embark on a JR train experience to Tokyo Disney Resort. Armed with 2 day hopper pass to explore both Disneyland and DisneySea. Today, a day of excitement awaits you at the thrilling Tokyo Disneyland. Armed with your Passport Ticket with unlimited rides you can explore Disneyland. Disneyland promises Toontown, World Bazaar, Adventureland, Fantasyland, Tomorrowland or Critter Country with attractions like the Splash Mountain each transporting you into a world of imagination, adventure and fantasy. Venture into the mystical and romantic world of DisneySea where Adventure and Imagination set sail.
After breakfast, visit the popular Asakusa Kannon Buddhist Temple with a history of more than 1,300 years. Its gate has the two famous figures named “The Guardian of Thunder” and the “God of Wind” and be charmed by the traditional souvenir shops along Nakamise Shopping Street. Stop by Odaiba Park where you can take photos of Rainbow Bridge, Tokyo Tower and The Statue of Liberty which guards Tokyo Bay. Continue to Yokohama. Visit Instant Noodles Museum, experience the joy of making instant noodles. You will be given Y1000 lunch voucher to try sumptuous ramen. Thereafter, visit Yamashita Park which is a promenade overlooking the moored Hikawa Maru ship docked at its harbour, the tall Yokohama Tower (entrance fee excluded), gingko trees and many fascinating fountains. From the romantic Yokohama Harbourland, see the majestic Yokohama Bay Bridge. Continue to Chinatown, the largest of Japan’s few Chinatowns, a mass of restaurants, food shops, fortune tellers and Kanteibyo Temple. Visit Minato Mirai 21, an area of redeveloped docks with creative innovative architecture, filled with street performers during weekend. Visit Snoopy Shop for you to obtain some famous “PEANUTS” gifts. Bid farewell to this beautiful country before being transferred to the airport for your flight home. We hope you had an exciting holiday with CS Travel and thank you for your support.
1. Sequence of itinerary subject to change without prior notice and/or may operate in reverse cycle.
2. Duration Transit timing may range between 2.5 to 6 hours
• A minimum group size of 15 passengers is required for a confirmed departure.
• The sequence of the itinerary, flight schedules and hotels are subject to change without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
• During major events, accommodation may be re-located to another city without prior notice.
• In the event that a place of visit is fully booked or closed due to public engagement, it will be replaced with an alternative.
• All guides are Chinese speaking, if a English guide is required, additional charges may applies
• Only SQ fly direct (selected season only), all other carrier will need to transit via its capital
• Should there be any discrepancies over the English and Chinese Version of the Itinerary, we shall follow accordingly to the English Version.
• We, as a Travel Agent shall not be held responsible in the event of a flight delay which can lead to disruptions in the itinerary.
• Tour Fare does not Include All Airport Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, Visa Application Fees, Tipping, Porterage and all expenses of a Personal Nature