Assemble at Changi Airport for your flight to Incheon.
(If flight by China Eastern Airlines, will transit via Shanghai).
Upon arrival meet and greet by our localrepresentative. Then, transfer to the airport for your domestic flight to romantic island of Jeju.
* Yongduam Rock- It is a huge volcanic rock formed by the cooling of the Halla Mountain volcanic lava 2 million years ago.
* Mysterious Road- Mysterious Road is a slope road, but the empty bottle empty cans on the road will slide along the uphill direction, and the car that pulls the hand brake will automatically travel uphill.
* Topdong Shopping Street- Topdong Shopping Street is on the edge of the old Jeju City area, and you can take a walk in the sea at night.
*Hotel: http://www.mstayjeju.co.kr/ or similar class
* SeongsanIlchulbong Peak- Visit the world’s largest coastal crater
* Tangerine Farm- This is the orange garden where Zhou Youlin picks oranges in the classic Korean drama “My Girl”. I want to experience the fun of picking oranges like the Korean actress.
* Jeju Folk Village- Then I went to the location of .
* Teddy Bear Museum- There is also a coffee house, souvenir shop and an outdoor courtyard where you can take photos with teddy bears
* O’sulloc Museum- This is a green tea-themed museum that is a place to learn about traditional Korean tea culture.
*Hotel: http://www.mstayjeju.co.kr/or similar class
Transfer to airport for your domestic flight to Busan.
* HaedongYonggung Temple- HaedongYonggung Temple is located on the coast of Busan, and is the only temple in Korea by the sea.
* Yongdusan Park- The entire hillside is a park, and the Busan Tower stands on the top of the mountain.
* Jagalchi Market- * Jagalchi Market refers to the dry fish market under the Yingdao Bridge to the area of the Chungwuk-dong area, which is Korea’s largest aquatic market.
* Nampodong Street – This is a pedestrian street, a quiet place in Wangzhong, a variety of specialty snacks and other food stores in the hutong, and many shopping outlets.
* Gwangalli Beach- Located on the west side of Haeundae, Gwanganli Beach is a model of Korean romantic beaches.
*Gamcheon Culture Village- This place is full of colorful murals and the sea in the distance.
*Hotel: busan crown harbour or similar class
* Cheonmachong- Gyeongju is the ancient capital of South Korea. It is not only a palace or a Buddhist temple, but also a gathering place for the chiefs of the three Korean emperors and the tombs of the kings.
* Gyeongju National Museum- Gyeongju National Museum is located in Gyeongju, South Korea. It is the highest level museum in Korea after Seoul National Museum.
* Cheomseongdae- The Cheomseongdae is the oldest existing stone-casting observatory in the East, and the 27-story cylindrical tower is on the stone.
* Bulguksa Temple+ Seokguram Grotto – UNESCO World Cultural Heritage – Bulguksa Temple and Seokguram Grotto in Tufu Mountain, the Buddhist temple built by Kim Dae Sung in the longest period of the Silla period in Korea history
* Bomun Lake- Gyeongju Pumen Tourist Area is located in Gyeongju City and is an international sightseeing area
Daemyung Resort Gyeongju or similar class
* Korean Traditional Culture+ Hanbok Wearing- Traditional cultural experience museum, foreign tourists can try on hanbok here and feel the Korean tradition.
* Kimchi Making * Ginseng Farm– Learn about the cultivation, identification and processing of Korean ginseng
* Everland Theme Park-Everland is the most popular theme park in Korea. The charm of Everland is that it gives visitors endless
* Dongdaemun Market- Dongdaemun is the gate to the east of the Seoul Wall. South Korea’s protected cultural relics No. 1, originally called the door of Xingren.
*Hotel: www.hotelkukdo.com or similar class
* Korean Ginseng Showroom- The sale of Tai Chi in the world to participate in ginseng essence has great effect on the regulation of body and spirit.
* Local Cosmetic Shops- Korean cosmetics are all sold at cheap prices.
* Myeongdong Shopping Street+Lotte Duty Free- Myeong-dong is located in the Central District of Seoul and is a representative shopping street in Korea. Lotte Duty Free Shop is a duty-free shop represented by Korea, which has the latest Korean products.
* Seaweed Museum- Shows the manufacturing process of seaweed from mining to processing and the space from which seaweed originates. *Korean local products store: South Korea’s specialty supermarkets enjoy Korean specialty products.
*Hotel: www.hotelkukdo.com or similar class
* Bo Kan Showroom- It is a product of hangover, nourishing liver and protecting liver.
* Pine Needles-The three main functions of Chisongyuan are: anti-aging, repairing cells, eliminating pesticide residues in the body, and sterilizing and anti-virus.
* Local Provision Shop- South Korean specialty supermarkets enjoy Korean specialty products.
- A minimum group size of 10 passengers is required for a confirmed departure.
- The sequence of the itinerary, flight schedules and hotels are subject to change without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- During major events, accommodation may be re-located to another city without prior notice.
- In the event that a place of visit is fully booked or closed due to public engagement, it will be replaced with an alternative.
- All guides are Chinese speaking,
- Should there be any discrepancies over the English and Chinese Version of the Itinerary, we shall follow accordingly to the Chinese Version.
- We, as a Travel Agent shall not be held responsible in the event of a flight delay which can lead to disruptions in the itinerary.
- Tour Fare does not Include All Airport Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, Visa Application Fees, Tipping, Porterages and all expenses of a Personal Nature.