Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for your flight to Fukuoka.
Upon arrival, meet & greet by our local representative. Begin our holiday, visit Dazaifu Tenmangu, a famous scholar shrine enveloped with 6,000 plum trees. Continue to Yanagawa, which is surrounded by canals; best known as “Kyushu’s Venice Water Town”. Enjoy a relaxing sightseeing boat excursion on the canal to view traditional buildings, including the square tiled walls, red brick storehouses, and a villa of a feudal lord. In the afternoon, proceed to Nagasaki. In the evening, visit the local Chinatown.
Our Nagasaki sightseeing includes the Peace Park, laid out to commemorate the spot of the atomic explosion above the city in 1945. Stop by the Atomic Bomb Museum, which serves as a silent reminder of the momentous event. Visit Glover Gardens – a century-old residence of British merchant named Thomas Glover, with the statue of “ Madam Butterfly” on its lawn. From the garden, see the beautiful Nagasaki Harbour. Thereafter, take a look at the Oura Cathedral, as Nagasaki is one of the earliest ports open for trading. Along the way up to the cathedral, you’ll find 2 rows of traditional shophouses selling souvenirs and snacks. In the afternoon, continue to Unzen, a hotspring town. Our Unzen sightseeing will include Unzen Jigoku, where steam rises from among fissures between the rocks, and the air is permeated with a smell of sulphur. Visit Ashiyu (Public Foot Bath) where you can soak your tired feet. Hitch a ferry cross the straits before continuing to Kumamoto.
This morning, take a leisure drive to Kagoshima, boosting a chain of active and dormant volcanoes; this prefecture is also renowned for its hot springs. The park is most famous for its Shiroyama Observatory with spectacular views over Kagoshima towns. Next, visit Sengan-en, also known as Isoteien, is a Japanese style landscape garden along the coast north of downtown Kagoshima. Thereafter, visit Chiran Samurai District, a small town in the middle of the Satsuma Peninsula in Kagoshima Prefecture. Continue to Ibusuki. Ending the day with an unique hot sand bath
After breakfast, proceed to visit Cape Nagasakibana, located on the southernmost end of the Satsuma peninsula, is a beautiful place blessed with mild weather and flowers that bloom all year round. Next visit Kagoshima Bay, which is more commonly known as Kinko Bay. The smoking Sakurajima centered in Kinko Bay is one of the main symbols of Kagoshima Prefecture. Next proceed to visit Lake Ikeda, is a caldera lake located 40 km south of Kagoshima city; also famous for unagi farming. Hitch a ferry ride from Kagoshima to Sakurajima Island. Next visit Arimura Lava Observatory. The observatory is on a hill that was formed from lava flow from the great eruption of 1914. Thereafter visit Sakamoto Kurozu Inc. In the 1800’s, Sakamoto Family started to produce Artisan Amber Rice Vinegar in the Fukuyama region of Kagoshima, Japan.
After breakfast, visit majestic Kumamoto Castle. Continue to Kokonoe City, see and cross the Yume Suspension Bridge. Drive to Daikanbo, which offers stunning view over entire Mount Aso area. Our Beppu sightseeing includes visiting the boiling Chinoike Jigoku (Blood Burning Hell), which features a pond of steamy red hot water. Thereafter, to the Tatsumaki Jigoku (Dragon Geyser) – a fiery geyser that erupts violently every 22 minutes. Drive to Oita.
After breakfast, visit African Safari Park. Hop into a special vehicle, venture into the safari, able to come upclosed and personal with some animals. Continue to Tosu Chelsea Premium Outlets (2 hours) for a wide range of branded merchandise at discounted prices. Some popular brands include Coach, Burberry, Polo Ralph Lauren, Escada, Paul Smith, Armani Exchange, Salvatore Ferragamo, Furla, Dolce & Gabbana, Tommy Hilfiger, Brooks Brothers, Elle, Levi’s, Nike, Timberland, Adidas, Asics, Fila, Billabong, etc. Our Fukuoka afternoon sightseeing will drive along Fukuoka Seaside Momochi, a futuristic bayside area of Hakata Bay. Marvel at Fukuoka Tower, a 234 – metre tall skyscraper. Drive through its commercial district of Tenjin. In the evening, explore the open-air food stands (yatai), the city’s best known symbol. There are over 150 yatais across the city, with the highest concentration in the centrally located Nakagawa and Tenjin districts (subject to prevailing weather conditions).
Bid farewell to this beautiful country before transferring to airport for your flight home. We hope you had an exciting holiday with CS TRAVEL and thank you for your support.
1. Sequence of itinerary subject to change without prior notice and/or may operate in reverse cycle.
2. Duration Transit timing may range between 2.5 to 6 hours
• A minimum group size of 15 passengers is required for a confirmed departure.
• The sequence of the itinerary, flight schedules and hotels are subject to change without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
• During major events, accommodation may be re-located to another city without prior notice.
• In the event that a place of visit is fully booked or closed due to public engagement, it will be replaced with an alternative.
• All guides are Chinese speaking, if a English guide is required, additional charges may applies
• Only SQ fly direct (selected season only), all other carrier will need to transit via its capital
• Should there be any discrepancies over the English and Chinese Version of the Itinerary, we shall follow accordingly to the English Version.
• We, as a Travel Agent shall not be held responsible in the event of a flight delay which can lead to disruptions in the itinerary.
• Tour Fare does not Include All Airport Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, Visa Application Fees, Tipping, Porterage and all expenses of a Personal Nature