Assemble at Changi Airport for your flight to Incheon.
(If flight by China Eastern Airlines, will transit via Shanghai).
* Yongduam Rock- It’s a huge volcanic rock formed by a volcanic eruption of two million years ago.
* Mysterious Road- The magic path is a slope, but the empty cans of empty cans are moving along the steep slope, and the car is moving along the slope.
* Ice Museum – Ice sculpture gallery is the first permanent indoor ice sculpture exhibition hall in Jeju Island.
* Trick Eye Museum- Making fun of people’s vision makes you feel like you don’t need to go to Europe.
*Hotel: http://www.mstayjeju.co.kr/ or similar class
* SeongsanIlchulbong Peak – Look at the biggest crater in the world.
* Jeju Folk Village- Then I went to the scene of the filming site.
* Seobjikoji- On the shore of the shore there was a vast stretch of grassland on the shore of the shore, and there was no sight of a tree, and there stood a rock called XIanshI.
* O’sulloc Museum-This is a museum where green tea is a theme for Korean traditional tea culture.
* Hello Kitty Land- Hello Kitty theme park is not only a favorite feature of girls, but also a good place for lovers to visit.
*Hotel : http://www.mstayjeju.co.kr/ or similar class
* Nami Island- It is noted for its long narrow horizontal flow of water.
* Aqua World- Tourist attractions of outdoor hot springs, leisure health, parental water park, special dining hall, special health care, etc.
*Hotel:Daemyung Resort or Similar class
* Mt.Seoraksan National Park+Sinheungsa Temple- Snow Mountain is also known as Snow Mountain. Sinheungsa Temple is located in XIangyang County, Gangwon Province.The scenic beauty of this scenic spot attracts many tourists.
* Teddy Bear Museum- Inside the museum, coffee shops, souvenir shops and outdoor gardens are also available in the museum.
*Daguanling sheep ranch+ Experience Feeding Sheep -The herd of goats ‘ sheep can be used to feed sheep, sheep and goats.
*Hotel: YongPyong / Vivaldi Resort(Tatami style or bed) or similar
* DIY Kimchi +Wear Korea costume- In the traditional cultural experience hall, foreign tourists can try on hanbok and experience Korean tradition here. They also provide a “rice meal” and other food experience.
* Everland Theme Park + Panda World +Safari-The park is the most popular theme park in Korea.The charm of the park is that it gives visitors endless pleasure and fantasy, adventure, adventure, scenery and romance.
*N Seoul Tower- Namsan Mountain of Namsan Mountain is one of the Namsan Mountain Tower.
* Bibimbap Show – Traditional Korean cooking is a popular subject with traditional Korean cooking.
*Hotel: http://www.mvlhotel.com/goyang/ or similar
* Korean Ginseng Showroom- Tai Chi performers who sell around the world are taking part in ginseng extract.
* Local Cosmetic Shops- Korean cosmetics are all sold at cheap prices.
* Gyeongbock Palace + Presidential Blue House- Gyeongbock Palace is the last dynasty in the history of the Korean Peninsula. Presidential Blue House is the official residence of the Joseon Dynasty.
* Kitamura Hanok Village- Kitamura Hanok Village is located between Gyeongbokgung Palace, Changdeokgung Palace and Jongmyo Temple. It is a place where traditional Hanok is dense and is the most
* Bo Kan Showroom- It is a product of hangover, nourishing liver and protecting liver.
* Myeongdong Shopping Street+Lotte Duty Free- Myeong-dong is located in the Central District of Seoul and is a representative shopping street in Korea. Lotte Duty Free Shop is a duty-free shop represented by Korea, which has the latest Korean products.
*Hotel: http://www.mvlhotel.com/goyang/ or similar
* Seaweed Museum- Shows the manufacturing process of seaweed from mining to processing and the space from which seaweed originates. *Korean local products store: South Korea’s specialty supermarkets enjoy Korean specialty products.
* Pine Needles-The three main functions of Chisongyuan are: anti-aging, repairing cells, eliminating pesticide residues in the body, and sterilizing and anti-virus.
* Local Provision Shop- South Korea’s specialty supermarkets enjoy the purchase of Korean specialties.
*Before we bid farewell to the city of Seoul and transfer to airport for your flight home. (If flight by China Eastern Airlines, will transit via Shanghai.)
- A minimum group size of 10 passengers is required for a confirmed departure.
- The sequence of the itinerary, flight schedules and hotels are subject to change without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- During major events, accommodation may be re-located to another city without prior notice.
- In the event that a place of visit is fully booked or closed due to public engagement, it will be replaced with an alternative.
- All guides are Chinese speaking,
- Should there be any discrepancies over the English and Chinese Version of the Itinerary, we shall follow accordingly to the Chinese Version.
- We, as a Travel Agent shall not be held responsible in the event of a flight delay which can lead to disruptions in the itinerary.
- Tour Fare does not Include All Airport Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, Visa Application Fees, Tipping, Porterages and all expenses of a Personal Nature.