• Start our magical vacation to Lapland with a pleasant flight to Helsinki, capital city of Finland.
• Take domestic flight to Rovaniemi “Gateway to the Lapland”.
• Meet and greet with Mr. Santa Claus in his office at the Santa Claus Village.
• Visit to the Snow Arctic Village to see the beautiful glass & snow igloos**
**Snow igloo visit will be ready after 19 Dec departure only.
• Visit to the Husky farms where the barking of the enthusiastic dogs welcome you to the safari.
Huskies are affectionate and extremely friendly dogs get the chance to learn more about Huskies life as you will be brief by the guide.
• Today, half day excursion to Ranua Zoo. You will be seeing Nordic Arctic animals.
• This morning, we shall travel to the largest ski resorts in Lapland ~ Levi.
• This evening, we shall start another journey by leaving the city of lights Levi and drive into the wilderness by Snowmobile, to reach the best spot to please our eyes but be patient the Aurora loves playing hide-and-seek and we never know when they can show up. Enjoy your snacks while waiting for the aurora.
**Aurora borealis is subject to weather conditions
• More excitement awaits us as we visit the Reindeer farm. The reindeer herders will tell you more about the reindeers life before you embark with the sledge ride
• This morning, you shall have your free time, before transfer for your domestic flight return to the Capital of Finland – Helsinki
• Helsinki city tour highlights:-The Senate Square, Sibelius Monument, and the renowned Temppeliaukio Church (the church in the rock.
• Visit Porvoo Cobblestone streets, red ochre sheds and the whitewashed Porvoo cathedral seduce the spectator.
• This morning, free at leisure till your transfer to the airport OR you may join an optional tour to Tallinn the largest city and the capital of Estonia! The Tallinn’s Old Town has been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage sites.
• Home Sweet Home! Once again we look forward on your next journey with CS Travel
2 persons per snowmobile – single person at extra cost
For safety reason, children below 140cm height will be arrange in the sledge during the snowmobile activities
Thermal Outfit will be provided during the snowmobile activities
**Aurora Borealis are natural phenomenon therefore sightseeing cannot be guaranteed and subject to weather condition
**Tour sequence of itinerary is subject to change without prior notice…
**If a place of visit is closed to visitors, it will be replaced with an alternative.
**In the event due to lack of snow, husky and reindeer sledge activities will be replaced or be shorten for the safety of passenger and the animals.
**During major events, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned. Sequence of itinerary is subject to change without prior notice.
**Selected departure dates applicable for the Glass Igloo upgrade based on first comes first serve basis. In the event Glass igloo fully taken we will replace overnight in hotel
• A minimum group size of 15 passengers is required for a confirmed departure.
• The sequence of the itinerary, flight schedules and hotels are subject to change without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
• During major events, accommodation may be re-located to another city without prior notice.
• In the event that a place of visit is fully booked or closed due to public engagement, it will be replaced with an alternative.
• All guides are English speaking, if a Chinese guide is required, additional charges may applies
• Only SQ fly direct, all other carrier will need to transit via its capital
• Should there be any discrepancies over the English and Chinese Version of the Itinerary, we shall follow accordingly to the English Version.
• We, as a Travel Agent shall not be held responsible in the event of a flight delay which can lead to disruptions in the itinerary.
• Tour Fare does not Include All Airport Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, Visa Application Fees, Tipping, Porterages and all expenses of a Personal Nature